Helping Your Child Grow, Learn and Heal
About Play Therapy
PLAY THERAPY SERVICES MAY BE COVERED BY YOUR BENEFIT PLAN UNDER PSYCHOTHERAPY SERVICES
Why Choose Play Therapy?
To Help Your Child Achieve their Potential
Play relieves feelings of stress, connects us to people in a positive way, stimulates creative thinking and exploration, regulates our emotions, and increases self-confidence.
Play Therapy is beneficial for children who have experienced difficulty in school, family, social or community settings.
Benefits of Play Therapy
How Play Therapy Helps Your Child
- Experience emotional regulation and responsibility for their actions.
- Find new ways to express themselves more creatively.
- Try find solutions to problems.
- Increase their sense of self-worth.
- Become more confident and accepting of others.
- Experience emotion and express their feelings.
- Become more respectful of others.
- Empathize with other’s feelings.
- Develop social interaction skills.
- Interact better with family and peers.
Get help on any of these issues
Grief and Loss
Need Help? Get in touch with Shannon Holmes
Symptoms that Indicate your Child Needs Play Therapy
YOU MAY BE COVERED BY YOUR BENEFIT PLAN
You may have an employee health care plan that has coverage for psychotherapy services.
If you are not sure you are covered, please check with your Insurance Carrier or with your Employer who would be able to assist.
We can provide appropriate receipts and documents for you to submit your claims.
Our Therapy Approach
How to Register your Child for Play Therapy?
Registering your child is very simple. All you need to do is to call 905-230-5555 or email us if you prefer. You can use the contact form as well.
A Doctor’s Referral is NOT required.
You can come in, get a quick tour and meet with the therapist before making a decision.
Some extended health care plans cover play therapy under psychotherapy services. Check with your coverage carrier to find out if you are covered.